The EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) came into force on 25 May 2018.
The new Regulation aims to standardise data protection laws and processing across the EU, giving people greater rights to access and control their personal information.
Timemachine.fi is committed to ensuring protection of all personal information that we hold, and to provide and to protect all such data. We recognise our obligations in updating and expanding this program to meet the requirements of GDPR.
Timemachine.fi is dedicated to safeguarding the personal information under our control and in maintaining a system that meets our obligations under the new regulations. Our practice is summarised below.
1. Name of the register
Marketing and client register of Timemachine.fi
2. The form and scope of collecting and processing personal data
Timemachine.fi is using all collected client information to manage customer relationship, marketing and sales. Timemachine.fi target clients are individual customers and companies who are buying products at our online store. All personal information is handled according to The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Only information about present and probably future clients are registered to our register. Timemachine.fi can use third-party companies and softwares for example in marketing purposes. Timemachine.fi uses inbound and outbound marketing to advertise products and own services. Email marketing will be made by using good marketing behaviour and targeting email to potential customers.
3. Personal information we collect
We collect various personal and company information regarding you or your device. This includes the following:
- Information you provide to create an account: email address, username, first name, last name, phone number, shipping address, product information and product photos.
- Your marketing preferences.
- The emails and other communications that you send us or otherwise contribute, such as customer support inquiries or posts to our customer message boards or forums. Please be aware that information on public parts of our sites is available to others.
- Information you share with us in connection with surveys, contests or promotions.
- Information from your use of the services or users’ sites. This includes: IP addresses, preferences, web pages you visited prior to coming to our or our Users’ sites, information about your browser, network or device (such as browser type and version, operating system, internet service provider, preference settings, unique device IDs and language and other regional settings), information about how you interact with the Services and our Users’ sites (such as timestamps, clicks, scrolling, browsing times, searches, transactions, referral pages, load times, and problems you may encounter, such as loading errors).
- Information we get from our partners to support our marketing initiatives, improve our services and better monitor, manage and measure our ad campaigns, such as details about when our partner shows you one of our ads on or via its advertising platform.
- Other information you submit to us directly or through Third Party Services if you use a Third Party Service to create an Account (based on your privacy settings with such Third Party Service).
4. Third party services
Collected information is used only by authorized persons of Timemachine.fi. In rare cases client information can be provided to third-party services, when producing marketing, sales or invoicing.
5. Transferring data outside Europe
Personal data is not transferred outside EU or ETA. By following this rule, we are fulfilling GDPR requirements.
6. Principles of data protection
Only authorized persons of Watchdesert.com has access and rights to use personal data. Each authorized person has personal username and password to access to database. All systems are password protected and protected from outer threats using firewall and other current systems.
We are using cookies for better online store experience. Cookies help to make your online life easier because websites are able to remember choices you made and work more efficiently for you. You can read more about cookies here: https://timemachine.fi/cookie-notice/
8. Your rights and choices
You may have the right to access, update, change or delete personal information. You can access, update, change or delete personal information either directly in your account or by contacting us at email@example.com to request the required changes. You can exercise your other rights (including deleting your account) by contacting us at the same email address.
You can also elect not to receive marketing communications by changing your preferences in your account or by following the unsubscribe instruction in such communications.
We also will retain personal data in order to comply with the law, protect our and others’ rights, resolve disputes or enforce our legal terms or policies, to the extent permitted under applicable law.
You may have the right to restrict or object to the processing of your personal information or to exercise a right to data portability under applicable law. You also may have the right to lodge a complaint with a competent supervisory authority, subject to applicable law.
9. Contact person (data protection officer)
Name: Jari Ahmet