100% genuine Polywatch crystal glass polish. Use this polishing stuff for polish scratches from crystal. See operation instruction below.
How to use it:
- Apply Polywatch to the watch crystal
- Use a piece of cotton wool
- Polish the scratched areas for 2-3 minutes with great pressure at a right angle to the scratches
- Deep scratches need to be treated more than once
- Finally, remove any remaining Polywatch with a cloth.
How it works:
- The plastic glass is very slightly dissolved and ground down by tiny abrasive particles
- The edges of the scratch marks are then smoothed off
- The cracks filled in with some of the original plastic from the watch crystal